Monday, January 19, 2009

my iPhone is making me FAT!

i know no one wants to hear this, BUT this weekend i came up with this theory that i haven't been able to lose the 15 pounds i gained during the drinkfest that was my last month in college chased by a month of shoving face in seven european countries BECAUSE OF MY iPHONE.

iphones make fulfilling cravings possible. this weekend i was craving frozen yogurt while in the middle of nowhere in NJ, google mapped up a TCBY, and within 10 minutes was shoving face. in new york, i want a cupcake while not by a cupcake place. google that up and once again, shoving face. it happens so fast i have no time to reflect on my bad decision.

speaking of iphones making me fat, i might as well get this faux-chocolate cover for myself. then i'd be reminded of food and chocolate constantly. seriously though, this is kind of a funny cover, you have to admit.

No comments: