Sunday, November 16, 2008

Life is Good

So it's almost 5 in the morning and I had a revelation tonight. I really love NYC and I really love my life right now. Those statements might be mutually exclusive. For a while there, I was longing for Philadelphia but I think I have moved past the city of brother onto the healthier apple kind. I have this long standing competition with my friend Drew about what city is better - NYC or LA. I think this weekend proved my side pretty well. What city can you randomly go to a sweet ass club, have a chat with a famous rap artist, drink free greygoose, and dance your ass off until 4 in the morning with the most random group of hotness that is the typical nyc'er. Then get up to do it all over again on Saturday.

I use to think that I could never entirely grasp this city. I was wrong. My friends and I just danced Fiddlesticks into a frenzy. I realize that you might not be able to "own" the whole city but you definitely can "own" the night. And boy does NYC really allow you to divide and conquer.

A, I love your posts and I missed you dearly tonight. I posted f-book style to let you know. I'm a creep.

Iron & Wine Monday biotches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fyi S. you can party with rockstars on Sunset Blvd.

rockstars or rapstars?

i suppose its all subjective...

apples to oranges.
apples or avocados?