Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another Post Today...




It's been a slow one at the office. Between G-mail chatting and shoving popcorn down my throat, I have successfully acquired 13 emails in my inbox. I've been searching the amazing internet and happened to find this interesting site called improveverywhere which is basically a cool group of people that put together flash mobs, pillow fights, and other fun who-see-what-see events including have a 100 people show up to a subway stop in their undies. nice.

Anyways, for our gazillion readers out there I'm posting their latest event called the MP3 Experiment where basically anyone who wants to can download a song, show up to a specified place and play the song all together (now) NYC style. The musical gathering will take place on September 27, 2008. A, bring your sweet iPhone.


I am posting this shizniz. You better go:
http://improveverywhere.com/2008/09/15/mp3-experiment-tour-date/

No comments: